It's fun to spend the day running errands with my mom. She's like my best friend. We laugh, we cry, we make time fly. But what's even better than that... when she requests we stop off at Claires before Home Goods so she can get her ears pierced!! SHUT UP?! Seriously, I didn't even know she
didn't have them pierced, great daughter I am. I couldn't stop cracking up the whole time. So there you have it, in all her glory -- getting her ears pierced.
Then the girl asked if Carson was next. Was she serious? I think so... she said she did little boys all the time. Um, not this little boy... EVER!!
1 comment:
I've been dabbing them front and back everyday just like instructed to. I also might add - we were re-piercing them. Babies and toddlers pulling on my earrings, plus a job that had me holding a phone against my head a lot, they got taken out, and never put back in. I just decided I didn't have the babies anymore - or the job. I'm glad i could be your entertainment for the afternoon.
Post a Comment