- We have our daily routine of weekly shows. And with all of our shows we DO watch them together. I have my shows, Jordan thinks are lame. Likewise, I suffer through plenty of college basketball games. It works for us. One day when were not in the I just want to spend time with you stage of life we might separate and watch tv in different rooms at different times but if I'm at school, homeboy better not be watching AI without me.
- I made fajitas this week! With green peppers, onions and seasoning included. They turned out great and I'm excited to add something else to our weekly routine of dinner meals.
I have the same teacher for both the classes I'm taking this semester. My major is criminal justice so they usually range from police officers, attorneys, social workers, etc. This one is a cop on the "pimps and hoes" unit on the strip. He's entertaining, all of his stories revolve around the wickness that happens during the night down on the strip. He said he's been on cops a few times, so of course he showed us the videos in class. The annoying thing is I have him twice in within two days of each other. Although, they are different classes entirely, he tells the same stories, and shares the same movies. So the only thing different is the chapter we review for a portion of the class. Bareable but retared.
- I'm learning how to knit. Actually, I don't think it's knitting. I asked my grandma what the real word for it was and she couldn't even tell me. But she made me this awesome contraption she has to make dish rags and I started on Tuesday and am making significant progress, it's growing longer and longer. Yipee!
I like being creative. For now, really just in the sewing/halfway knitting department. I've started small, I'm going to make another skirt this weekend. Black. I need a cute black one. I've thought like a tight pencil skirt, but that's not really me. I couldn't see myself wearing that, with a shirt that's tucked in, and heels. Sometimes I wish that were my style. Who am I kidding, it's not. I'm a easy-flowing, loose, comfort wearing flats kind of girl. This looks cute. I shall try:


Stay tuned.
7 comments:
I love that skirt! Of all the clothes I have to own... the Sunday skirts and dresses are my least favorite to shop for. Sometimes I wish I could just wear my nightgown to church. It's modest, pink and very cute... borderline gramma style.
You didn't mention Hell's Kitchen Are you watching it or was that the "our" list? If it is...Jordan should be embarrassed that he watches Bromance :)
Are you into The City?
Cute skirt. My grandma taught me how to crochet back in the day. I need to get another lesson. I think it would be a fun, relaxing activity to do.
Kara, I totally forgot about HK. But it's because it wasn't on this week. We LOVE that show!
Love the skirt. We should get together and make a skirt sometime. You could help me pick out something cute, young, and fashionable.
Love the skirt. We should get together and make a skirt sometime. You could help me pick out something cute, young, and fashionable.
Love your new layout. Cute skirt love the pok a dots.
Taylor and I watch cops every Saturday night. They've been doing some in North Las Vegas lately. I swore one was right by your work plaza; I kept meaning to ask you if you work by a T-Mobile. LOVE that skirt!! If you get really snappy at it maybe we can make me one next time I'm there ((this summer hopefully!!))
Post a Comment