Mike & Beth hosted last night. She has to be the best cook ever! She made everything from scratch -- breaded chicken, real potato french fries and homemade cheesecake for dessert. I really envy her. One day I'm going to be a good cook. I just keep telling myself. It was our turn for the game and I decided to introduce everyone to KOOB. I think this company should pay me for advertising for them. They loved it and we had a good time playing. I'd never played in grass, and it worked but not as well as dirt at girls camp. I can't wait to take it and play on the beach.




2 comments:
I agree! I think you just might be the person KOOB is looking for! You could be the new face for its marketing! Ha ha! Thanks for a fun time! Hope work isn't too stressful!
haha...what's wrong with my left eye!?!
Post a Comment