September 14, 2010

Happy 26th!

Jordan celebrating turning twenty-six. He's not one for celebrating or drawing attention to himself, but for some reason we celebrated three nights in a row!
Sunday night we had cupcakes at my parents after Jordan's birthday dinner. Miss Charlie helped make the frosting and insisted on it being red/pink. Jordan's such a good sport.
 Monday night, we had the annual ice cream cake celebration with Jordan's family and opened some presents. Miss Ashley wanted Jordan to share the money he was getting with her... this time he wasn't such a good sport.
I hear we're spending our anniversary in Provo this year, going to a BYU football AND basketball game in ONE day. How lucky am I.

We spent the next night, his actual birthday going to dinner together at our favorite Maggianos. And walking around the Fashion Show. It was the perfect evening without the babe, just me and him.

H.A.P.P.Y  B.I.R.T.H.D.A.Y JORD, I <3 YOU!

No comments: