September 19, 2010

Six Months

I feel like Carson has grown the most between five and six months. He's sitting up all by himself. He talks, and talks, and talks. He LOVES to laugh. He's getting up on his knees and starting to rock, back and forth. Once this little man is mobile, it's all over. Maybe it's my fault because I dress him but with summer being so hot and my baby always breaking out in heat rash -- he lived in onsies but now that it's cooling off, I can put him in regular little man clothes and he is just the cutest thing. We love our Mister Carson, he's so much fun to have around!

3 comments:

Kim Marx said...

happy 6 months Carson. The time is just flyin by.

Sheree Flick Photography said...

Blue steel! :)

ashley said...

its about time i see what this chubby little boy is up to these days!