October 19, 2010

Seven

Carson is a little flirt. He loves to smile and giggle at everyone he sees.
Our mini-photo op didn't go so well this time around - he's been teething the last few days and hasn't been himself. He's got 3 new ones coming in at the moment.
He likes food, real food - not mushy baby food but mashed potatoes, banana-nut bread, crock pot soft carrots and any other big poeple food squished to small bites. Today he tried a grilled-cheese sandwich, and who knows what else the grandma's feed him that I don't hear about... good thing there grandmas, and can get away with it  :)

2 comments:

ashley said...

he looks like he has bear ears :)

D & C Larson said...

I can't believe how big he is getting! So cute!

and p.s. I totally want to use the name Carson... but Carson Larson just isn't going to work :)