Since Carson is pretty much obsessed with his mini-basketball's and his birthday is during March Madness, it only seemed fitting to have a little basketball party for our 1 year old. We invited over some family to celebrate with some pizza, cake and ice cream.
He was a relatively clean eater, and didn't eat as much as I thought he would.
Every birthday boy deserves a cake right? Well since I'm no Betty Crocker... Jordan suggested I make it Friday night "just in case", and to my own amazement I made a pretty legit looking backboard/basketball cake. Now I could use some cake decorating classes, but I was just impressed with the mere fact that I made it without starting my kitchen on fire.
6 comments:
great birthday party. The cake not only looked good, it tasted good.
Great job on the cake! Wish we couldve been there.
The cake turned out way cute!
You did such a great job on that cake! Way to go girl! Happy 1st birthday Carson, we miss you guys!
I'm hungry right now and that cake looks delish! A big happy birthday to that cutie!
i'm so bummed i was out of town! the cake looks freaking amazing. bravo. happy birthday carson!
Post a Comment