August 5, 2011

Mouth Full

I took this picture a couple months ago when Jordan and I decided we better start teaching Carson how to brush his teeth. Back then, he had maybe 4 on top and two on bottom or something like that. Since then, he's pretty much blossomed into a mouth full. I counted 15 this morning but he doesn't keep his mouth open very long, then he bites my finger, and that hurts!

Teething for the most part has been easy-peezy with Carson. Sometimes, I didn't even notice a new tooth had popped through - Sad, I know. Last Thurs-Sun (with some help with TLC from the awesome grandma's...) we endured a few days of cutting one, two, three, FOUR teeth at once, two of them little molars! It was a lovely experience. Fever. No eating. Whining... my not so favorite. And Clingy... this time my favorite :) It kinda felt good to be wanted (over Jordan). We lounged alot and watched mickey mouse episodes all weekend and by Sunday afternoon our energizer boy was back to himself running around non-stop. 

No comments: