We took a quick trip to California last weekend. Carson was so excited to go to the beach. That's all he talked about everyday leading up to leaving. He went to sleep knowing we were going to the beach the next day, and it was like torture when he woke up and I had to explain to him we had to wait for daddy to come home from work. That didn't go well for a 2.5 year old.
 |
| Grandma was teaching Carson how to play paddle ball |
 |
| Daddy was teaching Carson how to catch a football |
 |
| We are HUGE fan of the Zack Hut chicken fingers & fries! They are a must have for lunch on the beach. |
 |
| Zack needs no explanation. He is who he is. |
We love Huntington Beach. It's a favorite family spot. It was a busy and crowed on Saturday, but that didn't stop us from having a great time. I sat in my beach chair all day watching Jordan jump waves with Carson, run away from the tides with him and dig in the sand making castles. The weather was just perfect.
 |
| The best investment I made. I LOVED this baby beach bed. |
Brynlee was a gem. I was contemplating what to do with a month old at the beach, and last minute I found a great deal on this baby beach bed, and decided to splurge and get it. I was so happy I did! It was so nice to have. The bed was padded, with a shade and screens so she could feel the cool breeze without getting all sandy. She looked so peaceful the whole time, sleeping to the sounds of ocean waves and the cool breeze on her face. It was the perfect solution to my predictament.
On Sunday we went to see the Angels. Our family has become big Angels fans. We love going to the games!! We ended up having seats directly in the sun, so it wasn't the most enjoyable time. Jordan and I traded off walking around with Brynlee to keep her out of the sun, and Pete was a trooper walking with Carson around the park. By the 7th inning our seats were shaded, and the rest of the game was great. We made a mental note for next time, where to sit for an afternoon game since we usually go to the night ones.
No comments:
Post a Comment