February 23, 2013

7 months

Brynlee bear turned seven months old. She can now sit up all by herself, and has started to eat baby food. She'll tolerate rice cereal mixed with yogurt or applesauce but not the biggest fan. She'll eat a few spoon fulls of baby food here and there, but mostly prefers to gnaw on crackers, bread sticks, or whatever we're having for dinner. I feel like my babies somewhat skip the baby food stage and go from bottle drinking to dinner table food. Maybe that's a bad thing, who knows but I just know I'm constantly watching her like a hawk, and I've become very accustomed to scooping pieces out of her mouth (and throat) to avoid choking hazards.She's a chunkier baby, just liker her brother except with Brynlee there is no doubt the color of her hair is red. As red inside the house, as outside - with lights on or off. There is no sitting around second guessing like with Carson. She's going to be a my beautiful little red head! She's still a very calm and content baby. She fusses on two occasions. One cry/whine is the I'm tired, please hand me a bottle and lay me down in my crib. The other is a painful, help me cry. That's from her constipation. Poor girl. I've tried everything and it's hopefully just a phase she's going through. But I sure feel horrible everytime I have to perform "surgery" and help her out a little.







No comments: