Brynlee seriously needs to stop growing. I can't get over how big she is getting. The newborn, baby stage is hard for me. As much as I'm too eager for her to be out of the newbie stage, I still want her to stay little forever. I do feel accomplished on getting her sleeping schedule figured out. She takes her morning naps from 10-12, and an afternoon nap around 2-4. She goes to bed by 9pm like clock work and is up between 7:30-8am. I love schedules. She's crawling!! At first is was somewhat a army crawl, scoot. But now it's a full blown, dart across the room in seconds, she's mobile and gets into everything! She puts everything in her mouth too. It's gross. She's also been teething for what seems like forever. She has three bottom teeth, and two top canine teeth have broke through and I suspect her two front teeth are not too far behind. I'm hoping, anyway. We've gone through lots of numbing gel and Tylenol. She gets the works: a runny nose, whine, fever, clingy and wants to be held constantly. It can be a bit much, but teething is a hard job so I oblige. Carson's attitude with her is evolving. One minute, he hates her and is forcefully pushing her aside because she's bugging him or taking his toys, and the next he's so sweet and gentle and wanting to include her on whatever he's doing.
I think Brynlee's little personality is starting to shine through. She
is starting to constantly have a smile on her face (to show off her new
teeth). She also seems very meek and calm to me. More of an observer to
her surroundings. I just can't wait to see the difference in her than
Carson. I still get compliments daily on her hair. Everyone just loves
and adores it. I'm loving that it's finally starting to grow. I've
waited a long time to do little girls hair, since Rebekah hardly let me
do hers. I hope she's ready for curls, twists, braids and pony tails!
No comments:
Post a Comment