April 6, 2013

Lots of Bubbles

Carson is my water baby. Usually he love baths but lately it takes a little coaxing. It has to be Carson's idea, unless of course I throw Brynlee in, then he can't be left out so that almost always gets him in. His mini water basketball hoop use to always entertain him. Now we've introduced water crayons, and he loves scribbling and insisting I draw him pictures with my amazing stick figure skills. Now he's graduated to what I like to call "making magic potions." I can't totally get mad, because I specifically remember doing this as a kid - especially when all the soaps, shampoos and conditioners were different colors. They all had to be used. Now as an adult paying the hygiene bill, I'm not all that ubberly excited about him dumping out my brand new bottle of body wash to mix and make bubbles.





No comments: