April 10, 2013

Easter [at the Cabin]

After 5 years, it's probably safe to say Easter is now a holiday tradition spent at the cabin. We went up Friday morning, and played all weekend. Carson made everyone he could take him on 4-wheeler rides. Trisha and I "graduated" and helped Terri and Kym stuff eggs for the kid hunt. I guess next year, I should really graduate as a parent and throw some $$ in the pot :) Jordan's aunt Vicki and her husband stopped on their way to California and spent the weekend with us. They live in Idaho and I just love every time they visit! Vicki is so funny and tells us all these things about her & Pete's childhood living in Australia. There's so much to know and learn from the Chambers side, I'm glad she's around to share.

 

 The cabin doesn't have cell service, phone or tv. We watch  movies, put together puzzles, read, lots of cards, or play kinect on the xbox -- which always provides for countless hours of entertainment!

Ian is an awesome uncle and gives great Christmas and birthday presents... he just doesn't fancy the baby stage or hold them until they are about six months... this is the first time he held Brynlee, which deserved a picture.
 Carson and Brynlee each got a new swim suit and toy in their Easter basket this year

 Carson loved going and finding eggs. Then at some point he realized that there was candy & money inside so he had to stop and open all of them instead of waiting until we got back inside.
Carson is so cute. How could you ever be mad at this boy! We had a little car trouble in St. George on the way home. I have a strong testimony on the power of prayers. Heavenly Father does hear and answer them.

 
 Hallie, Parker, Lydia, Drew, Charlie, Brynlee & Carson

No comments: