Wahoo!! The day finally came to walk in my very own college commencement. I've sat through in-laws, siblings and a spouse: and I was super stoked for it to finally be my turn. I worked so hard for it!! It was a brutally long ceremony but I literally was smiling ear to ear with complete satisfaction. I couldn't believe how nervous I was when I was getting ready to walk across the stage, my stomach was doing backflips at a hundred miles an hour, but I walked across, waving towards my family with so much enthusiasm. It easily tops my list of most exciting moments of my life. I enjoy learning, and am fascinated by the law and the judicial process. That's probably why the criminal justice degree appealed to me, and then made school much more bearable and interesting. I've contemplating studying and taking the LSAT next summer. Law school would be a huge commitment, and one that I've dreamed about for so long but not sure if I could realistically justify right now in my life. I've also really enjoyed substitute teaching a few days a month but am not so sure I'd really love being a classroom teacher full-time. Being on the same schedule as my kids is the most appealing though. I've also thought about getting my master's in school counseling and being a high school counselor... maybe one day. I'm so indecisive. For now I just love my full-time mom job. I am just so thrilled to have walked and feel the complete satisfaction of an awesome achievement.
![]() |
| My parents, in-laws and grandma Marx came to support me. It was so nice having them there. |
| I'm so lucky to have Jordan. He has always supported me in my education goals, and never complained once about sacrificing and having to pick up the slack for me to finish. |
| I graduated at the same time as two of my cousins, Brian & Karah (not pictured) so a bunch of my aunts, uncles and cousins were there cheering me on too! |

1 comment:
YAAAAY! Good job, we are so proud :)
Post a Comment