February 14, 2014

Valentine Love.


My kids are LOVED by so many. They have amazing grandparents who always are spoiling them, and some great aunts and uncles who spoil and adore them too. Their Aunt Trisha (and Uncle Garrett) especially have a special place in their heart. They are so thoughtful and basically care for and treat them like their own children. They received cupcakes and cookies from Grandma Marx and Grandma Shields and a special visit from Garrett & Trish bearing valentine gifts.

Trisha had the cutest picture puzzle made for Carson to put together.




Brynlee bear got a Reeces bear stuffed with her beloved chocolates
Carson and I also made valentine's for his preschool class. He's into superheros, so I handed him my iPad and told him to scroll through some superhero themed ones I found on Pinterest. He picked out ones he liked and we made them with his favorite candy glued to the back!

No comments: