June 7, 2014

Summer Friends: Kick-off Party

Last year I was invited to join a "summer friends" group in the northwest area. Basically, the coolest girl ever organized different weekly activities she was going to do with her kids, sent out a mass email to friends and set up fun things for everyone to join with group discounts. I loved the idea, and enjoyed being a part of it with Carson and Brynlee. I missed not having a ward play group to be apart of and needed adult interaction. This summer I thought, hey, instead of driving - which I didn't mind doing - I'll just see if there's an interest in the North end of town with friends from my own ward/stake. I sent out an interest blurb and was overwhelmed with the response. So I began my own summer friends group. It was super fun. I planned a kick-off swim party to initiate summer!





No comments: