Our annual "griswald" festivities commenced the day after Thanksgiving. Jordan added a reindeer and sled this year for me :) I wanted one last year, but Carson and his snowman won out. We let the kids decorate the tree... so the bottom half is super full!
It always make me nervous when Jordan puts on the lights. But I'm grateful because I love seeing the lights so lite up and festive at night! It really does get you into the Christmas spirit.
Jordan & Garrett drove the young women's through the Speedway Festival of Lights on a trailer with hay for the combined activity. The girls really enjoyed it, and I'm glad that we can give them spontaneous activities like that! My kids loved the lights from the backseat too.
Carson had his preschool Christmas pajama party at preschool. And both the kids had their special fun music classes. Carson had his evaluation, and is doing really well in LPM, especially for being a year behind age-wise with the rest of the kids. Brynlee had her instrument day and enjoyed playing some strings on the harp for show&tell.
We went to our ward Christmas breakfast, bright and early at 8am. Carson was the main reason we got out of bed. He was so excited to sing with the Primary, it's all he talked about for the week before. I'm glad we went, because we got our yearly Santa picture and that was crossed of the list too.
This is Brynlee and her BFF, Rella
Carson did so well. He sings his little heart out, and I love how enthusiastic he gets with everything.
He is way into Santa, almost too much. He thinks that he can ask Santa, and he'll bring anything and everything on his list. Oi, vey!

1 comment:
Is that Jordan on a ladder ON THE ROOF!! Holy Cow! Yes, I would be a little nervous too. The house does look fabulous though:) That shot of Brynlee on Santa's lap is super funny. It'll be a different story next year.....she'll begin to understand just what this Santa guy can do:) Hope you have a very Merry Christmas!!
Post a Comment