February 11, 2015

Flying High in the Sky


Las Vegas has a new landmark in town, the High Roller! Its a giant size Ferris wheel that has pods that make a 30-minute loop overlooking the entire valley.  It's been open for a little while and I've been really wanting to check it out. Jordan's had zero interest going the few times we've been extended invites so I was excited that my cousin wanted to go when she came into town for a visit. I took the kids with her and my mom. It was so fun!! We went on a week night, and had the whole bubble to ourselves for the ride!!! The kids loved seeing the lights, being so high and really enjoyed the fun attraction. Afterwards, we walked the Linq shopping district and stopped by Sprinkles Cupcakes for dessert. Las Vegas is such a fun tourist town, and it's weird that I've grown up surrounded by the glitz & glamour my entire life, but the Strip really is it's own little world in itself. I'm glad that we live in the suburbs far removed from the exciting times of Las Vegas Blvd, but close enough we can experience all its' coolness too!!


No comments: