I love to mingle around and talk with everyone. Most of the time I can't be serious, and hopefully this doesn't get me in trouble or come off the wrong way. I like to joke around with people and laugh (I miss Megen's loud and contagious laughs), really all in good fun though. We have some of the best women in my ward. So many fun, spunky and wacky personalities. And not the least bit clicky. One of the highlights of my amused night is when Maggie promises to detail our way overly exciting political discussion ;) she'll be way better at telling how she worships the ground Obama walks on more than I ever could do it justice. This women is amazing and if you haven't taken the time to sit down and goof with her, you are missing out! Despite our political differences, I really haven't laughed so hard in my life. I would also like to mention that Susan is my idle. Not because she looks hot in her AE jeans, but because I'm the only one that could tell that her shirt was an American Eagle too rather than those that asked if she'd spilled paint on her shirt - and that's way she's stake yw prez, ha, because she's so dang cool.
The time flew by and before I knew it, it was close to midnight and ready to clean up. I got home after one and woke up Jordan to tell him about my night. I'm sure he didn't comprehend a thing I said, all I heard was 'uh-huh' coming from the face of a zombie. I mention this because it's usually the other way around. I fall asleep way before him on every other night of the week.
I like to go to the RS functions, even though Jordan swears there are like 5 a week. Which might be true, considering I play volleyball with the ward on Tuesdays, the stake on Thursdays, and then whenever an enrichment is -- I usually try and go. It really is hard being in Primary and getting to know the sisters in a ward. There's a walking group I want to go to too, but it's at six in the morning; that means I would have to get up at 5:30 am and I'm not sure my body functions that early. This week I'm going to try, really hard, so anyone who wants to try with me. Let's do it.
2 comments:
I saw your pictures from when you were doing the pan etching for enrichment and I want to know how.....so when do we get a lesson?
Glad you had fun, thanks for all your help.
Post a Comment