I suck at decorating so I consider this my masterpiece. I look at it while I’m sitting on the couch watching tv and am just amazed I did that and it’s in my house. I’m usually the one walking through others houses wishing mine looked as cute as theirs. It took me all stinkin’ day to take down the one shelve we had there, fill in the nail holes, re-paint the random touch-up spots, and figure out where and how I wanted all three. I never knew it would be so complicated. How do people just get a visual for something? I decided I wanted to put the shelves on the wall the right way using anchors. I used all the necessary tools my dad wouldn’t, a tape measure, level, and pencil.
I love the final product, it simply makes me smile.
1 comment:
you are jenn shields...you can do whatever you want to! :) It looks darling.
Post a Comment