October 3, 2008

I love working on Fridays.

It’s my favorite day of the week. Not only is it the start of the eight hour countdown until the weekend, but I just feel so productive on Fridays. I’m convinced its because of everyone else. Hardly anyone comes into the office, and if the partners do show up, they only seem to stay half a day so the anticipation of maybe getting off early makes the day go by faster. I want to get all my work done by three so I can bolt if the opportunity arises. And I like when the attorneys aren’t here, then I can actually make the piles on my desk smaller.

The dress standard on Friday is also one of my favs. I always pull my hair back in the ponytail style, put on my comfy jeans - regular tshirt, throw on the most comfortable black & white pumas that I’ve totally had since junior year that always look brand new with a nice run through the wash, and I turn the music up a little louder on my computer (right now I’m bumpin’ to Jordin Sparks).

Everyone is just in a good mood because of this blessed day. It makes working full time Monday through Friday, 8 to 5, more bearable. And if one day I do get to pick a day off and only work lets say four days instead of five. I would choose to take off Monday. I always have the worst case of the Mondays and nothing ever gets done.

Happy Friday!

2 comments:

Cardalls said...

Fun to see you last night....you are so fun to talk to because you are Jenn Shields :) JK!

{Jordan & Jenn} said...

Thats right, and I can do whatever I want!