September 30, 2008

Seriously, so blessed!

This blog by far has to be the funniest, and most entertaining blog I have ever read. Whoever this women is: keep up the good work. I've been stalking her for the past few months and she just cracks me up. The posts are true, the humor is hilarious, and I think in the blogging world we are all seriously, so blessed.

Don't be offended, because whether we like to admit it, we are all guilty of being seriously, so blessed. I mean, in one way or another. We all think our husbands are the hottest, we have the cutest house, the most adorable kids ever, awesome crafty skills, the parentals that take us on vacations, and the perfect all around mormon family - seriously, I even feel so blessed.

5 comments:

liNdsEYloO said...

ummm..sorry to burst your bubble babe. its like written by some guy in UT. as a mockery. :) and it IS one of the funniest blogs EVER.

{Jordan & Jenn} said...

Although maybe a guy could be that good and write like that, I still think it has to be all girl.

http://deseretnews.com/article/content/mobile/1,5620,700245322,00.html?printView=true

Kara said...

No. I guy could not be that good. Especially that good decorating the blog that way. It's totally a girl. A returned missionary, now married with a kid.
I think it's funny how offended people get. Do they really think that blog is for real? I mean, really, READ IT. You can tell it's over the top, fake. Then again, there are real blogs out there that sound just like this one. Trust me, I think one of the blogs I skim (because I can't help but roll my eyes every time I actually read it)sounds pretty close to this one.

Janette said...

That is funny you mention this site because I came across it today. It is funny.

Jill said...

it is funny and so much of it speaks the truth....but it gets annoying to read because he/she goes way over the top with the mispellings and "valley girl talk"