March 13, 2009

Beach Cruisin'



While Jordan went to the mountain west conference games, I decided to join my mom at her ward bike ride enrichment. We rode to different houses in her ward and at each house had something to do with food storage. The first house was taste testing different canned food items, second was a beans and wheat grinding demonstration, followed up by cake at the last house with a talk by the wife of their stake president. It was a fun night riding along. I thought that was such a cute idea. My legs and thighs were getting a serious workout by the end.

It's time to go back outside - I love that summer is almost here. I say bring on the heat. I LOVE living in Las Vegas just for the weather. I would much rather it be 100+ degrees outside than below freezing. I'm just a desert loving girl.

1 comment:

Kara said...

That is a such a fun idea.

I think you'd rather it be 70-80 degree weather than 100+ :) Come visit us! Baseball season is just around the corner :)