March 10, 2009

Bedskirt Curtain

I made a curtain out of my bedskirt. I ripped my bed skirt getting out of bed one morning and couldn't let it go to waste so I decided it would be cute on my bathroom window to tie the two rooms together. I'm not sure how I accomplished such a task like this without the help of others but I'm learning. And with every turn into the room, it puts a smile on my face.

I got the curtain rod that day from BB&B. I just happened to switch purses and found a giftcard at the bottom from our wedding. I called the number on the back and found out it had $30.05 on it. That kind of thing never happens to me. I was so excited!

1 comment:

Amanda and Taylor said...

Good Job! It looks really cute! Don't cha love it when that happens, luckily since it's been less than 2yrs there won't be that ridiculous fee the deduct from it.