Since nothing else is going on lately besides:
1. We leave on our vacation on Friday after work, and I can hardly contain my excitement! Beach bliss.
2. Jordan got out of jury duty because of said vacation, and the judge let him go without having to come back at a later date. Amazing.
3. While awaiting our much needed and anticipated vacation, we’ve been invading the in-laws pool almost daily to prepare.
4. Only 3 more days!!
5. My new love and obsession with Fresh&Easy. I’ve even got Jordan hooked.
I’ll give you the run down on the nightly television viewing. (We seriously watch way too much tv, I am well aware of this.)
1. The jury is still out on Raising the Bar. The storylines are good, but the endings need work.
2. Hells Kitchen is even more vulgar than last season. Sad, that should make us stop watching. It’s still too early to have a favorite. But I sure wouldn’t cry to see Tek, Tennille, or Van go home.
3. Dating in the Dark, anyone seen it? Seriously, I can hardly watch a full episode without fast forwarding to the ending. This is lame, possibly worse than internet dating. I just wish who ever is walking out the front door would have the guts to turn around and tell the person why? They just leave them hangin’ with no explanations.
4. ArmyWives. Still drama, and yes, still on Lifetime and I still love it.
5. BIG BROTHER, my favorite. I’m so happy it’s on right now in its three nights a week glory! I tried to convert my parents on Sunday. I made them stay at my house just to watch it with us. I think my dad thought it was the stupidest show on the planet. I couldn’t stand Ronnie. I’m glad the snake went home. And I hate Natalie, and of course Jessie bugs me too. I haven’t made up my mind about Russell. But I’m all about team Jeff. I hope he wins it all.
4 comments:
I LOVE BIG BROTHER!
Brad and I agree whole heartedly with your assessment on the show. WE LOVE JEFF!! Natalie bugs the crap out of me. And Jessie....I couldn't stand him last season and I can't stand him now. I hope Russell stays with Jeff.
Hey thanks for the beach invite! :(
What a television viewing week myself - 1st you make me watch Big Brother, then I get to Brad's and he make me sit through Dating in the Dark. Let's see, walk down that long driveway pulling a suitcase w/heels on or suffer through one date in order to drive off in a limo - no brainer.
Remember, the same sun shines at the beach that does at the lake - sunblock is your friend.
K, we love Rasing the Bar even though it is not on right now, Dating in the Dark, felt the same way, why don't they turn around and at least say sorry! And love Army Wives as well! You got good taste! I watch way too much TV too, your not alone!
Post a Comment