I think others can relate. I'm sure I'm not the only wife out their with a sports obsessed husband that can sit on the couch from 9:00 a.m. until 10:00 p.m. on a Saturday and watch non-stop college football.
The main event started at 4. So the others were just fill-in's until the 'game I really want to watch comes on.' That's when I took a nap. Too bad I woke up to shouting and pacing and "why are the commercial's so long." Babe, they are the same length as normal, your blood pressure was just a tad bit too high at the moment to realize.
Good thing they won.

I, on the other hand invited my mom over to help me "garden". She's the queen bee in this area. Well I pretty much think she's queen bee on everything but whatev. We cut all the bushes and trees in my backyard that I haven't touched since we planted them 1.5 years ago. We ventured to Star Nursery and got some tomatoes, corn, and carrots to plant. I need some onions. I miss having chives on my baked potatoes so I'll be going back for those in a few weeks. And flowers. I have this "borrowed" basket on my front porch but it looked kinda lame with nothing in it. So we planted some color. It looks fab. Come by and see.
2 comments:
You're not the only wife with a sports obsessed husband. Haha. Just kidding--he's too busy studying these days to watch sports.
The flowers look great too! Wish we could come by and see them! We might be down in early October. We will have to get together for sure! Miss you guys!!!
I'm glad you married someone like your brother. That way we can relate on this matter.
Brad had some guys over to watch the game. Too bad you don't live closer or Jordan could've come.
Post a Comment