Reality is sinking in. We only have two more weeks to have spontaneous date nights for a long while. It’s so weird to think about. We just can’t hop in the car and go, we have to plan or tag him along. Life is seriously going to change.
We got free tickets to see the Rebels play on Wednesday. It was a late game and we didn’t have much going on so after Jordan’s meeting we headed out to the T&M. Jordan kindly offered to drop me off at the front while he went and parked and crazy me thought no, it’s fine I’ll walk with you. Not smart. Especially since you walk from like Tropicana to the entrance. The next day was not a fun one at work. I could barely walk. I seriously thought I was going to go into labor. :)

3 comments:
I can't believe he's almost here you guys! I wish I were there to visit you in the hospital, bring you dinner when you come home, and hold the litte guy. good luck with everything! he'll probably be crawling around by the time i get to see him!
one newborn is fairly easy to tag along and take places...you can still be fairly spontaneous and fun loving! you guys will be great!
Wow, Jen! Are you seriously that close? Since I don't see you that often I forget about the time. You look great but I know it gets very uncomfortable. I hope all goes well for you. I bought a gift for the little guy when I was in Oregon this past week. We're coming to see Zach speak in a few weeks so we get to see him! YEA! Good Luck with everything. I Love You Both!
P.S. Babysitters are sooo nice. Use them....often.
Post a Comment