We love his chubbiness. Carson looks so much like Jordan. I'm so indecisive and couldn't decide on a middle name so Jordan picked for me. I would have used Jordan, but really disliked the initials "CJ" and didn't want anyone calling him that -- little did I know he was seriously going to be a mini Jordan. They look so much alike. Sometimes I see a feature here or there that's mine but for the most part our little "CPfor3", is all his dad.
Isn't this the cutest picture of him discovering his hands. His hands that are always in his mouth! He loves to naw on his whole fist.
He loves his toy Grandpa Marx got for him. He just plays and plays, and giggles in between.
1 comment:
He is SO cute! It's crazy how fast they grow huh? You guys need to plan a trip to come visit us so our boys can still be friends, and so we can hang out too ;)
Post a Comment