February 23, 2012

Baby #2

We are expecting Baby #2 come July. I made Jordan take this picture of me awhile ago just to document that I actually am pregnant. I feel so busy with working, going to school full time and running after Carson that sometimes I forget.  
16 weeks
And we found out this week it's a... GIRL.

I wanted a boy because I'm a practical person and figured I had all the stuff for a boy, I know what to expect with a boy, etc. etc. Well, it's not a boy. And that's ok, a little girl is going to be a cute, sweet and fun little addition to our family too and we are just thrilled.

5 comments:

Sara said...

Congrats Jenn! Girls are fun!

Stephen and Kjerstin said...

Congratulations momma! You look fantastic!

Steph said...

Hey howdy hey! Congratulations. We miss you over here but are excited for your news.

Janell said...

June, I am so happy for you! I loved having my boy first and then a little girl to follow. They have been the best of friends their whole life. Every mother should have a daughter to dote on:)

Janell said...

June, I am so happy for you! I loved having my boy first and then a little girl to follow. They have been the best of friends their whole life. Every mother should have a daughter to dote on:)