Therefore, in celebration of reaching such a milestone... bahaha. I'm going to attempt and think of 25 things about myself:
1. My hairstyle of choice is almost always a ponytail (oddly enough, it's down in this picture. Go figure.)
2. I prefer to drive an SUV over a car.
3. My favorite fast food is Panda Express.
4. If I can afford to buy it, I will over making it. I'm just not crafty.
5. I love to learn and research topics but I hate school, with a passion.
6. I would say I'm a very optimistic person.
7. I wear a tank top under everything. It's like a comfort thing.
8. I sleep on my stomach.
9. My favorite tv show (at the moment) is The Good Wife. I'm also a huge Big Brother fan during the summer season.
10. I only wash my hair once or twice a week, it's healthier that way.
11. I'm a big fan of cardigan sweaters.
12. I always order shirley temples at restaurants.
13. I have an opinion about everything but feel like as I'm getting older I'm more easy going and don't care as much, if that makes sense.
14. The household chore I least dislike is dishes. 15. My favorite drink is a capri sun.
16. I like to get a 7-11 hotdogs and a slurpee for lunch sometimes.
17. I enjoy taking hot baths.
18. I'm turning into more of a saver than a spender (who would have thought, Jordan's rubbing off on me).
19. I'm always cold, hence why 90% of the time I'm wearing a sweater.
20. I hate folding and putting away laundry (by far my biggest flaw).
21. I can't sleep without some type of covers or blanket on top of me.
22. I love driving by myself with the music turned up louder than it probably should be.
23. I wear Clinique make up.
24. I make lists for everything.
25. My favorite color is green. But not regular green, more like sage, teal or sea green.
I'm so exciting, I know.
3 comments:
When I read your fav Fast Food was panda, it reminded me of eating there once with you Oh so long ago catching up on things. One of my Favorite times eating out.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY. 25 was by far my best and Fav year.
Happy Birthday Jenn!
-funny that you traded in your SUV for a BMW car. I loved your Jeep.
-I hope you still love OTH. I miss our OTH nights and rocking out to that gavin degraw song.
-I always always always order shirley temples at restaurants, TOO!
-let's go looking for pina colada slurpees sometime soon while listening to shortay howd you get so fly...or that one song we used to love that i cant remember the name of...all i know is we loved it!
-My favorite color is sea foam green TOO.
youve changed a ton. yet youre still very much my same old best friend.
Post a Comment