February 9, 2012

Little Boy Botox

Carson hit pavement, mouth first for the third time in like three weeks. It's no secret he loves to be outside. He's just in more of a hurry and anxious to get places than his little legs can take him. He ends up tripping, and smacking his top lip and teeth. Poor guy, this time seemed like the worst casualty. His upper lip looked like he just endured botox.


Fortunately, the swellings gone down and he doesn't look so damaged but if this is a small taste of what it's going to be in the years to come being the mom of a boy, I've established... I can't panic. My clothes are just going to have to endure blood stains. I need plenty of capri suns on hand for comfort and Ibuprofen to subdue the pain.

I just hope he doesn't loose his baby teeth sooner than expected. Luckily, he was a happy little camper after a few minutes and was back to work helping in the yard.

No comments: