It's hard to believe its been two years since this sweet boy joined our little family. He brings so much joy and happiness to us. He frustrates me to no end some days, but that all seems to go away when I'm rocking him to sleep and his little hands rub his eyes with pure exhaustion. He has this energy for life and learning that is contagious. I strive to be a better wife and mother because of him. He's taught me how to enjoy life every.day. not just endure the days but to create memories, as little and simple as they may be. Being a mother is hard, harder than I ever imagined and I'm grateful for Carson's easy going personality to help me learn and grow along the way.
His birthday was so fun. I couldn't believe the excitement he had for opening presents and singing to himself. He is so easily pleased.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CARSON!!
We sure sure do love you.



No comments:
Post a Comment