When I think back, one of my favorite childhood memories was going to UNLV basketball games. My parents had season tickets for many years and it was always fun to go. I loved Mark Dickel, Kaz Kambala, had a huge crush on Dan Brotherson and secretly spied on Coach Bayno's shoes because he always wore the ugliest, girliest shoes with tassels.
My parents got tickets again this season, and we took Carson with us to a tournament game Friday night. He surprised me and lasted the whole game and only needed to walk around twice.. the first time coming back with a popcorn bucket that he pretty much devoured himself and the second with a Pom Pom that was the best $2 I'd ever spent. I enjoyed being there and cheering through the eyes of a two-year old. He makes everything in life so much funner!! Now, he proudly walks around cheering rrreeebbbeeelllssss just as much as the Cougars.
1 comment:
OMG I was so in love with Mark Dickel and Danny Brotherson! Too funny! hahaha
Post a Comment