August 4, 2013

Summer Friends: Change Carnival


I took Carson to the Marabelli Community Center Change Carnival that some of our summer friends group was going too on Friday. I've never been to that particular community center, and I had no idea what to expect but I figured with a bag full of change, why not? It cost 1 penny per person to get in! Then most carnival games were 5 to 25 cents to play. All the games were made and run by kids enrolled in the center's summer program. It was seriously the perfect little event. I'm so glad I decided to go. Carson's favorite game was the basketball one (of course), then he liked the race car maze. We spent a couple hours going from game to game over and over again, and I think I spent like $6 total, it was GREAT afternoon fun!

No comments: