September 5, 2013

Let's Play Music

Carson started a music program called Let's Play Music. His teacher Miss Kim, whom happens to be in our ward is amazing! I heard about it, did some homework and was really impressed by the teaching methods and just thought it'd be something Carson's personality would really enjoy. Normally, they wouldn't enroll until age 4, but I took him to a sample class and talked to Kim about how she thought he'd do and made the decision to enroll him a tad early this year instead of waiting until next school year. He's been talking about it for months and couldn't wait for it to start. Every other week they have parent participation classes. So I was able to go with him and see him sing, dance and play his little heart out! He soaked up every minute and is so excited and anxious about next week to go again.

Carson & Katelyn
Carson insisted on taking a picture of me too
They loved their red balloons from the first day of class.

No comments: