September 5, 2013

Preschool

I really wanted to enroll Carson in preschool this year. I felt like he needed more social interaction and something to look forward to. My friend found the perfect in-home preschool close by since all I could do was put him on pretty much everyone's wait-list. I was so glad when the teacher called me back and had an unexpected opening last minute, and by last minute I mean last APRIL. It was totally surprising to me that in order to find and secure a spot, you had to be so pro-active so early in the year.

Carson was so excited when the day finally came to start [pre]school with Miss Tina! He goes Mon/Wed afternoons and we carpool with his little friend Julia, which has been such a nice perk! I put Brynlee down for her nap shortly before he gets picked up and it gives me about 2 hours to get ready, clean, have "me" time, and/or work before Bryn wakes up and we have to leave to go pick up the kidlets from school.

Julia & Carson

He loves seeing his school work hang up on the fridge.
Brynlee was so hilarious -- she did not know what to do with all the time to herself, and uninterrupted play with any and all the toys.

No comments: