Carson initially wanted to be a minion, but I couldn't find a costume in his size. So I spent three days convincing him that being Jake the Neverland Pirate would be cool too. As long as its eventually Carson's idea, were golden. Agreeing to buy him the sword too sealed the deal. Brynlee has no preference yet and I thought she'd make a cute Izzy, Jake's sidekick pirate on the DisneyJr. show. I was amazed that for the most part Bryn kept the wig on, she was so cute with her little pigtails.
We made the rounds on Thursday beginning with dressing up for our afternoon Music class, then trick-or-treating at great-Grandma Hafen's, over to Grandma & Grandpa Marxes ward trunk-or-treat, then to our own ward trunk-or-treat, and ending with trick-or-treating down Grandma & Grandpa Shields' street. We did a lot in a few hours, but it was fun and the kids LOVED all the attention.







No comments:
Post a Comment