December 26, 2007

Las Vegas Bowl

Sam & Josh
12 rows up on the 50 yard line
I married into a family that definately "bleeds blue." (I'll support during football season but when basketball rolls around, "real Mormons are Rebels!") Sam Boyd Stadium is nothing compared to Lavell Edwards but it's a nice second home to the Cougars. Jordan took his brother Sam, & his friend Josh to sit in the 40 degree weather to watch the amazing, close, suspenseful 17-16 victory over the Bruins. I'm sure #55 never knew he could jump that high. Sam & Josh rushed the field and even got in on the backround of a tv interview with one of the players. The boys had such a fun time while I enjoyed last minute Christmas shopping with my nephew Drew and watching the game in the warmth of my parents home.
Friday night the team had a fireside in Summerlin, and Coach Mendenhall did a great job!
Max (BYU Quarterback) & Jordan served on their missions together in Iowa.

1 comment:

Kim Marx said...

This is the first time I've ever seen Jordan not in a white shirt. I'm speechless.