You know it! We went to the National Finals Rodeo! For all the years this grand event has been in Las Vegas, I've never been. Jordan
kept telling me how fun it was so we decided to go check it out for ourselves! There wasn't an empty seat in the place, and the food court
area was still jammed packed at full capacity, not to mention the line for the bathroom circled the T&M twice, I had to tell Jordan to wait til we got home! jk. The festivities were definitely more exciting in person. It was so crazy, I don't know how bull riders hold on, 8 seconds probably feels like 8 years! Overall, it was the funnest date. We'll definitely be checking it out again next year!
kept telling me how fun it was so we decided to go check it out for ourselves! There wasn't an empty seat in the place, and the food court
area was still jammed packed at full capacity, not to mention the line for the bathroom circled the T&M twice, I had to tell Jordan to wait til we got home! jk. The festivities were definitely more exciting in person. It was so crazy, I don't know how bull riders hold on, 8 seconds probably feels like 8 years! Overall, it was the funnest date. We'll definitely be checking it out again next year!
1 comment:
Hey I take ofense to the barrel racing comment. It is hard work. I was training to barrel race in rodeos but decided I liked volleyball better and pursued that instead.
Post a Comment