February 25, 2008

where dreams come true.

over the weekend we went with jordan's family to the happiest place on earth. disneyland was so much fun. we stayed at the grand california resort. we slept in every day! we ate ice cream and popcorn way too much. got to eat lunch at the blue bayou and rub elbows with adam sandler (big daddy), allen covert (mr. deeds), and kevin james (king of queens). (thanks trish & garrett for the idea) i, for one was star stuck. i got to ride the famous dumbo ride, which i was totally excited about. too bad no one would go with me! the weather was a bit cold but not unbearable. the lines were short. we rode all the major rides over and over. i have too many favorites. for dinner i like the food at the plaza the best. too bad our dreams were shattered when they canceled the fireworks show two nights in a row. i was totally bummed when jordan whooped me in buzzlightyear but redeemed myself the next day with a comeback. we've established that putting your children on leashes is a no-no. we watched the most magical 50 years with steve martin and donald duck. we got our picture takin with mickey mouse - next time the lady should tell us when she taking it though. i dropped my camera a billion times. i loved the train ride around the park. i seriously never knew toon town exsisted at disneyland; next time i'm all over goofy's house. i think watching the aladdin show never gets old, i think the genie is always funny. and pretty much the list can go on and on. i'm loving disneyland more and more everytime we go. we had such a great time with family and can't wait to go back. thanks again pete & terri for such a fun trip!! we love you.

3 comments:

Kara said...

The Dumbo ride is cool. Yes, leashes are a NO-NO! And I can't believe you never knew Toon Town existed. Hasn't it been there for years? I'm glad you had such a fun time. I need to go back.

Cardalls said...

I used to think leashes were a no no and then I had Garrett! I haven't used one YET, but if we were to go to Disneyland I would be extremely tempted! The kid would be out of my sight in 10 seconds in Disneyland!

Jeremy & Mindy said...

aw...that looks SOOOOOO fun! I so wish jeremy and his family were more into Disneyland. JEremy said we couldn't take the kids until they were at least 6! seriously that just sux! its the best to see them right now yelling icky ouse!!! that's what brock says when the mickey mouse club comes on tv! i am soooooo glad that you guys had so much fun!