February 7, 2008

who are we suppose to vote for now?

Mitt Romney suspends his bid for
president, "If this were only about me, I can go on. But its never been only about me. I entered this race... because I love America, and because I love America, in this time of war, i feel I now have to stand aside, for our party and for our country."

2 comments:

Manders & Taylor said...

I know! So sad!

Jeremy & Mindy said...

Hey Guys! i am just finding everyone on here and found you guys! SOOOOO Fun! anyways, i was looking at your friends, who knows Brad Rowe? We were totally tight in high school so i was just curious :) anyways how is your house coming along? when are you guys going to be able to move in? we dug our basement (well sorta...we had to see if there was going to be a bunch of rock and we would have to reduce our basement but there's not :D) so now we just need to get our permits and bids and build the darn thing! Talk to you soon!