May 28, 2008

While walking to Petco Park, we took a little trip down memory lane and Jordan showed me the infamous ice cream shop he always is talking about.

Jordan and I hit it off the first time we met and become instant friends. We stayed this way for months hanging out everyday and going everywhere together but still were "just friends." One weekend in July of last year my best friend decided he wanted to go out of town to watch the Braves play in San Diego without me. It was then that I realized I started to miss him and just all-of-a-sudden decided to text him something like "you need to decide what you want between us on your drive home, and we need to talk about it." Well, I guess you don't drop those kind of bomb shells on Jordan while just ordering ice cream, something about he lost his appetite. Needless to say, this is the ice cream shop Jordan reminds me of all the time that he had to throw all his ice cream in the trash because I decided to throw him a curve ball while he was relaxing on vacation. He's still a little bitter, but I was well worth it!

3 comments:

Rebekah Mills said...

how fun! I love little get aways like that!

Manders & Taylor said...

That iz soo cute!! Lol yeah I said something along the lines of "So are we going out or what?!?" after a movie date and kissing with Taylor.

Trisha and Garrett said...

I love that story! I so remember that when it happened. He showed me the text and was like what the heck! If you could of only been there to see what you did to my poor brother! You never mess with the Shields and their ice cream!