I love it! Jordan worked so hard the last couple weeks putting everything together, and our backyard turned out so nice. It totally makes me want to have a little party! So everyone come over and see it.
I am so jealous! Let's see, you've been in your house for, what, a couple of months? I've been in mine for 5 years. Still no backyard! LOL Yours looks great!!
5 comments:
looks good! im jealous i want a backyard with grass. :) one day.
hey did your sister every find a plave to live in san diego, i never heard from her.
That looks great! I love all the green grass.
It's beautiful!! I see Koko <3 hehe.
I still need to see the INSIDE of your house....congrats on the yard:) it looks awesome.
I am so jealous! Let's see, you've been in your house for, what, a couple of months? I've been in mine for 5 years. Still no backyard! LOL Yours looks great!!
Post a Comment