May 28, 2008

San Diego

Jordan and I went to San Diego this past weekend just for fun. I was so excited to go play in the sun. I was a little worried about the wicked weather but by Saturday it was sunny with a little wind. We got this sweet deal on priceline for the Marriott Resort in Del Mar.


The weather driving to California, eek!






We went cruisin down Mission Bay and ventured over to Pacific Beach to do a little shopping! I got this new swimsuit that I'm so excited about!!


We stopped by the Castle to take some pictures. Too many weddings going on.. Jordan kept laughing at the guys taking pictures with their brides, "I don't envy them, I hated taking pictures."

Jordan doesn't think its a vacation without a baseball game, and I'm with him. We went to see the Padres play the Reds. The game wasn't that great, and Griffey didn't do much, but the Cincinnati Reds fans in our section kept us entertained all night! They were really... well, you know.. but soo funny!

We went downstairs to watch Cincinnati during their batting practice. Fogg went to field a ball right by the fence we were at and I asked if I could have it, he went to throw it over the fence to me and he missed, and then went back to try again and ended up throwing a little over to the right and some little girl who had just walked up caught it -- a couple minutes later she came back with a marker and asked Jordan to get #33 attention so he could sign it for her -- Jordan was 1) in shock she stole his ball; and 2) she had the nerve to have him yell to get the players attention. Haha. :) He did it, but purposely didn't try too hard.

I love how the weather gets nice as we're leaving...

....but we had soo much fun!!

9 comments:

Mandy said...

sounds like fun. we live pretty close to petco park...maybe 5 min. :)

Manders & Taylor said...

Pretty! Iz that where you've been! Looks like yall enjoyed your time very much <333

Melissa said...

Hey, thanks for checking out my blog. Glad you had fun in San Diego.

Manders & Taylor said...

... yeah I want to hitch a ride with the grents but theyre going to be gone too long, I would miss too much school =( I am however, trying to get plans together for mid-august to come out there, what do ya think?

{Jordan & Jenn} said...

Mandy: I totally thought that! We saw the law school from the freeway, and I told Jordan I think that's where Taylor went. And then we were walking down E street, and I said I think your cousins live off this street somewhere. How fun, I think it would be so cool to live in Downtown in a big city like that. I love skyscrapers!

Ashley and Matt Marx said...

Love San Diego and your new header.

Jen said...

CUTE BLOG! I am getting ready to redo by layout. Thanks for the compliment on my party planning. I really have alot of fun doing it. Elizabeth loves coming to class. She made you a paper crown last Sunday but forgot to bring it.

Kara said...

I love your new header!

{Jordan & Jenn} said...

Thanks, Bekah did it!