June 22, 2008

Battle of the Brothers



I heart the enthusiasm Jordan, Sam & Zack have for the love of the game. It's quite entertaining to watch as "it's just a game" revolve into "you're a cheater, splashing, name calling" and so on and so forth. Boys.

So many rematches were played yesterday I'm not sure who actually is winning in the pool basketball championship bracket but I can feel the heat of pressure coming on. . .

And, the dog that is suppose to be our/Jordan's dog, but we just always happen to be driving the wrong car every time we go visit, secretly not wanting to take her home dog, has now accomplished the task of jumping in all by herself without the force of others. Good girl Koko!



These videos are simply for Zack and Sam. They love showing off their "skillz." I believe the first one is Zack thinking he can flip over anything at any height until he face plants on the cement. And the second is Sam's victory over the older one who shall remain nameless, I wouldn't want to hurt is ego. I do have to live with him.

3 comments:

liNdsEYloO said...

very important question: how did you get your pictures to fit EXCATLY in the box at the top of your blog. mine won't fit and its buggin' lol
and YES! i'm leaving Leavitt. weird, but i'm so excited!

{Jordan & Jenn} said...

you need to make your original image smaller. how to do that, good question. maybe try using paint to shrink it. my layout at the top is just made from a digital scrapbooking page, then choose 'shrink to fit' and it worked. i'm not too computer savvy with things - i have bekah do it all! good luck.

Jill said...

oh this looks like a frequent occurance at my in-laws too....they usually play basketball ball in the driveway and then play "catergories" in the pool but we just got my father in law a basketball hoop for the pool so I'm sure pool ball will now be the game of choice