
The North Las Vegas Stake Center has a new decoration out front if you haven’t noticed. I had mixed feelings about the new ornament but have grown use to it’s presence. I just wanted to journal about it so when every building in the world has one, I can say I went to the one of the 18 buildings that had one first. It’s a pilot program the Church is doing right now to show the neighbors driving by, that we are friendly, and welcoming, and we want them to come inside and join in on the fun. Apparently, the sign on the building doesn’t show enough love. When I first heard about it, I imagined it so much bigger. I think it would make a difference on a building that received far more traffic than the corner of Azure & Goldfield as the "test" sight. I mean, how many outside of the North Stake have really even heard of that intersection or area or even drive by on a regular basis?
Although, it is a nice reminder of the events coming up like the Pop Orchastra Choir Concert this weekend that is going to be fabulous!
Obviously, this event is long gone and it had the sunday meeting schedule on for a couple days until I noticed today is has the information about the trunk-or-treat on Saturday. It's always changing... I wonder how long it would take me to convince Pete to put something up that says "Jenn Shields is the coolest!"
1 comment:
well you are Jenn Shields...you can do whatever you want :). That still makes me smile because it is so YOU!
Post a Comment