This was taken at our first appointment at a little over 6 weeks. You can hardly even see anything.. I’m extremely nervous, totally scared of the unknown, but we’re both really excited. We get to find out what were having on October 20th. This is what I’ve been waiting for. It’s hard to go shopping, think of nursery ideas, or throw around names when you don’t know the gender. So take your guesses, what do you think we’ll have?
I don’t have a preference. I think girls are cuter when they are small, fun to dress-up with frilly bows but I know how I was as a teenager and that just doesn’t appeal to me. Boys are so much easier. Jordan doesn’t have a preference either, so he says. I think he secretly wants a little sidekick boy to take to football games and play catch with. But he won’t say it out loud in fear of jinxing himself.
9 comments:
I'm going to stick with the boy trend that's going on right now and say you're having a boy.
But a girl would be awesome!
Tell Jordan he doesn't need a boy to enjoy sports with. Just ask Brad. Hallie already knows which sport is which and will sit and watch with him.
I think you're going to have a boy. Just a guess!
Its totally a girl. or...maybe a boy? I don't know! How exciting though:) Congrats!
If I have to choose, I say girl. Let us know!
It had better be a little girl! Otherwise I'm going to have to find someone else's kid to marry Ethan! ;)
Thanks for announcing, it was driving me nuts not to be able to publicly say anything. March will sure bring lots of changes.
Congrats!! That is so exciting! When is your due date? I am 15 weeks so we are pretty close. My husband wanted a boy so he could have a buddy, but even more so he wanted a little " daddys girl" and we found out yesterday that we are having a girl ( well, 90% sure). We are so excited and I am so excited for you and Jordan.
I think you are having a boy. So did you know you were pregnant at Girls Camp when I totally kept teasing you that you were?
Congratulations! I'm gonna guess a boy. But I'm alway's wrong. hahaha
Congratulations Jen! How exciting! So happy for you guys! That tiny little baby in the picture totally looks like a girl. There's my guess. :)
Post a Comment