You experience new things when you get married. I have been introduced to soup. Yes, soup. It sounds kind of funny but the closest thing I had to soup growing up was top ramon. My mom just didn’t make soup. Jordan’s family, now their soup people. It’s all about having soup and bread bowls. And I have a new found love for it. Soup season begins around general conference and carries on until winter’s past. Terri makes the best chicken noodle soup, with homemade noodles. One day I will attempt this. The last two years during the priesthood session she makes soups and rolls and afterward we all eat together when the boys get home.
4 comments:
Jen, I can't believe you are just barely learning to enjoy soup. It is a definite must for our family throughout the fall and winter season. I agree with you that Terri makes great chicken noodle. I only get it once a year and that's at Thanksgiving. She actually learned to make the noodles from our grandma Houston (my mom's mom). Anyhow, I have an awesome recipe for tortilla soup if you like. It's fab!
Hey now - I may not like/make soup, but in a couple of months who will you be calling to pull off making a crib set to match the really expensive one you found online? Glad you've found a new culinary love. Maybe you should learn how to make the noodles :)
i love love love soup. french onion. and tomato basil (from nordtrom or grapestreet cafe) yum yum yum. i will eat your homemade chicken noodle soup anytime when you figure out how to make it :)
Oh you have been missing out! My favorite is potato bacon soup.
Post a Comment