October 20, 2009

It's a . . .

BOY!


We’re more than thrilled with a boy. That’s what we were both secretly wishing for. It feels more real once you find out. Or maybe I can tell the difference in Jordan. He grins from ear to ear at the thought of a boy. He talks about it more and I can see the wheels spinning, soon he’ll have a little buddy to hang out and play catch with.

9 comments:

Knudson Family said...

woot! congrats. now you can decorate!

Sara Bingham said...

I REALLY am so excited for you guys! I was thinking, Jordan & I must have been born in the same ward 24/25 yrs ago, and probably chilled in nursery together. NOW our kids are the next generation..........just a random thought :)

Trisha and Garrett said...

Is that the onesie your Mom made you buy? It's cute! I can't wait until my little nephew gets here!

Kara said...

Woohoo! I was right. Congrats!!

Daniel and Litany said...

Names?

Stephen and Kjerstin said...

Congratulations! That little boy will be a looker!

Cardalls said...

Boys are awesome! You guys will be such fun parents...I too want to hear the name choices :)

Melly Mae, Curt-dowg and B-$$ said...

YAY JEN AND JORDAN!! Shhhhhh....don't tell anyone I said this....but boys are the best :) Congrats!!!!

Janell said...

Jen, What exciting news! I don't know about boys being the best but I am glad my first was a boy. That way he could look out for his little sister that followed:)