January 23, 2010

7 months.


I can't sit for long periods of time.
I can't walk for long periods of time.
I "grunt" when I bend over.
I'm always tired, and I've givin' up on sleeping at night.
So, I guess my mom said it best, "this is the HUGENESS that is now Jenn."
Please, let these last eight week go by quickly.

On a happier note... I do feel great.
But I'm addicted to popsicles and Taco Bell.

5 comments:

Kara said...

just to make you feel better....32 weeks is the start of your 8th month, not 7th. so you're closer than you thought :)

wouldn't it be nice if we could actually sleep before the baby comes since you don't get much when they arrive? good luck these next couple of months. just remember, you won't be pregnant forever. there is an end to it :)

Melissa said...

I have had to take Tylenol PM and then Ambien at the end of my last two pregnancies so I could sleep. Oh, the memories! It will go faster than you think!!!

Chattin said...

What a bump! You look great! Sorry you're not able to sleep well. That is so annoying when you can't sleep, I can't even imagine how bad it is in your condition.

Cardalls said...

oh the joys of the end of pregnancy! You look FABULOUS...he will be so worth every discomfort and pain!

ashley said...

i think you look sexxxxxxxxxxxyyyy!!